Everyday Conferencing venue hire in London, Kingston, Southfields and Wimbledon.

Contact Us

Everyday Conferencing Terms & Conditions

Conditions for the use of the Everyday Conferencing church venues

  1. The Hirer agrees to pay 25% deposit to secure their booking, and to pay the remaining 75% at least 2 weeks before the date of hire. If the booking is made less than 2 weeks before the date of hire than full payment is due at time of booking. Any cancellaion of the booking will result in the forfeiture of the deposit, or full amount if the cancellation is made less than 2 weeks from the hire date.
  2. The church retains control, possession and management of the accommodation and the user has no right to exclude the church from the premises.
  3. The User is responsible for all damage (other than fair wear and tear) to the accommodation or any of the church’s fixtures and fittings or equipment which is occasioned in whatever way by the use of the accommodation.
  4. The accommodation may only be used by the organisation and for the purpose and during the period indicated on the application form submitted to the church.
  5. The church may be entitled at any time on giving reasonable notice to the User require the User to transfer if possible to alternative or comparable space and accommodation elsewhere within the building.
  6. After the use of the accommodation it must be left in a clean and tidy condition with all furniture and equipment left in the same position as at the commencement of the hiring and the hirer must ensure that all lights are turned out and all doors and windows properly secured.
  7. The User must ensure that during the use of the accommodation that no person smokes and that no alcohol is supplied or consumed.
  8. The User must not leave in the accommodation any equipment, furniture or articles of any kind unless by prior written agreement from the church who reserve the right to charge a separate fee for the provision of any such specified and agreed storage facilities.
  9. The User agrees that the church accepts no responsibility for injury or loss to person or property arising out of the use of the accommodation apart from such injury or loss which arises from the church’s responsibility for the general maintenance of the accommodation and the User will keep the church indemnified against any claims for which the church is not responsible.
  10. The User has a responsibility to notify the church of any defect in the accommodation or in any of the church’s furniture or other equipment in the accommodation.
  11. The User will comply with the provisions of the church’s Health and Safety policy and will ensure that all those using the accommodation are aware of the appropriate safety procedures.
  12. The church may terminate this agreement immediately at any time if there is a breach of these conditions by the User.
  13. Where premises are to be used by children, the User agrees to comply with the Government’s guidelines set out in the document ‘Safe from Harm’.
  14.  At no times are the premises to be used for any religious gathering, nor for any activity with spiritual element/s.

Everyday Conferencing

Everyday Conferencing was established to offer venues for hire in town centres across south west London, that are adequately fed by public transport and easy to locate. Our venues in Southfields, Kingston and Wimbledon have a range of diverse layouts and room usage, allowing for greater options and better solutions for your requirements.

Wimbledon Venue Hire

Wimbledon Venue

More Info

Everyday Conferencing venue hire in London, Kingston, Southfields and Wimbledon.

HOME     KINGSTON     SOUTHFIELDS     WIMBLEDON    CONTACT    TERMS

Copyright © 2015, Everyday Conferencing. All Rights Reserved. Site design by EEW Design.

Kingston Venue

More Info

Southfields Venue

More Info

Kingston Venue Hire Southfields Venue Hire